Also included in
- Familiarize your students with some of the important actors and events in the worldwide struggle for civil rights. These are great to have on hand in the busy months of January and February or for your sub file throughout the school year. This bundle includes eight biographical puzzles on specifi$6.50$13.00Save $6.50
Introduce and review important events and accomplishments in the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. with this engaging crossword puzzle worksheet. It covers 24 vocabulary words and includes fun clues that kids will enjoy figuring out. Crossword puzzles make great filler activities, but they can also be used as a quiz.
You will receive two versions of the puzzle with your purchase. One has a word bank, which can be helpful for less experienced puzzlers. A quote from MLK replaces the word bank in the more challenging version.
The vocabulary words covered in this crossword are: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Boycott, Bus, Civil, Civil Rights Act, Coretta, Dream, Gandhi, Georgia, January, Luther, March, Memphis, Minister, Nobel, Overcome, Parks, Ray, Segregation, Sit-in, Time, and Washington DC.
Save yourself a ton of time and always have something to engage your students at the ready with these related resources:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
MLK crossword, Martin Luther King Jr. crossword, MLK Day crossword