No-Prep New Year for Speech Therapy! Quick and easy materials for speech therapy sessions after winter break!
No Prep New Year includes the following:
(1) New Year Articulation and Language Cut-and-Paste activities (see below for sounds and skills included)
(2) My Winter Break writing and illustration page (students write about what they did during winter break)
(3) New Year’s Resolution Page (Description of a resolution and a place for students to write/draw about their New Year’s resolution)
(4) Conversation Starters Page (9 conversation starters for group conversations)
(5) Open ended reinforcement mat (use with any target skill, students color in one star for every completed task)
*Note: The words in the articulation cut and paste activity are the same as those in my ULTIMATE Speech Therapy Craft Bundle
! This consistency makes for easier progress monitoring.
Sounds included in Articulation Cut-and-Paste activities:
• R-initial (2 pages)
• R-medial (2 pages)
• L-medial (2 pages)
• CVC (2 pages)
• 3-Syllable words (2 pages)
Language Skills Cut and Paste Activities:
• Regular verbs
• Irregular verbs
• Multiple meaning words (2 pages)
All of these activities are no prep, print and go! If you want to spend a couple minutes laminating, you can laminate the conversation starter mat and use play dough to mark completed topics.
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)