Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differePrice $102.20Original Price $146.00Save $43.80
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the /l/ sound. Filled with a variety of fun and engaging writing prompts, your students won’t even realize how much phonics practice they are getting with reading and spelling words with the l, ll, al, el, il, le and ol spelling patterns. Your students will love the writing prompts as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic strip, an email, a story, a postcard and more.
Within each phonics writing prompt, students are provided a list of /l/ sound words that should be used as phonics practice in the writing. These no prep, print and go phonics writing prompts are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high interest writing with a phonics practice bonus. This resource includes both a printable and digital version giving you more options for using with your class.
The perfect addition to your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center. Your students will love these fun and engaging guided writing activities.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
Phonics Writing Prompts for the /l/ Sound includes:
- 10 Printable Phonics Based Writing Prompts
- Writing to Entertain (mini-book, comic, character profile, poem)
- Writing to Instruct (recipe, instructions)
- Writing to Persuade (for and against argument)
- Writing to Recount (diary entry, postcard)
- Writing to Socialize (invitation)
- /l/ Sound Word List with the l, ll, al, el, il, le and ol spelling patterns
- 10 Digital Phonics Based Writing Prompts on Google Slides
Phonics Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Center
- Whole Class Writing Lesson
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journal
- Technology Integration
More Phonics Writing Activities:
- Long I Phonics Writing Prompts | Guided Writing for Long I Words
- Phonics Writing Prompts Sound e
- Phonics Writing Prompts for ER IR UR EAR | Writing Activities for Phoneme /er/
- Phonics Writing Prompts for Long O | Writing Activities for O OA OW OE O_E
More Fun Phonics Activities:
- Long Vowel Sounds Boom Cards | Long Vowels Word Work
- Phonics Progress Monitoring Tracking Sheets BUNDLE | Easy Student Data Tracking
- Spelling Game for Advanced Spelling Patterns | Spelling Card Game
- Suffix ED and ING Worksheets & Activities | Inflectional Endings
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.