I have created five lessons on polygons. My students love these lessons, and I love them because they require no prep! Included in this download are the following activities:
1. Is it a Polygon? Sort. Students sort polygon and non-polygon shapes.
2. Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Pentagons, Hexagons Sort
3. My Polygon Picture. Students color and cut out pattern block polygons and create a picture.
4. Quadrilateral Sort. Students sort quadrilaterals based on the kinds of angles they have.
5. Venn Diagram Sort. Students color, cut out, and sort polygons and paste them into the correct part of a Venn Diagram.
These can be used in math centers, for math practice, and even as assessments!