No Prep R Articulation Words, Phrases, Sentences, and Stories
Also included in
- Articulation pages without any frills! There is no clipart in these articulation pages. You'll have just words, phrases, sentences, and stories to target articulation of S, R, L, Ch, Sh, Th, F, V, and Z. Because there are no graphics, these are great to use with your older students who are still woPrice $28.00Original Price $36.50Save $8.50
Articulation pages without any frills! There is no clipart in this R articulation packet. This R articulation activity pack targets include prevocalic /r/, and vocalic /r/ -ar, -air, -er, -ear, -ire, and -or .in words in isolation, phrases, sentences, and stories to use with your speech therapy students.
These R articulation pages are easy to print and use during your speech therapy sessions. There is not any clipart on these pages, so they can be used with any age.
Here's what you'll get:
- R Articulation Memory Cards (84 cards– 12 for each form of /r/): Print two copies of the cards. Laminate and cut out to play a memory game.
- R Articulation Phrase Worksheets (4 worksheets): Students can read or repeat the phrases. There is a spot to record the number of correct responses at the bottom of the page.
- R Articulation Sentences Worksheets (7 worksheets): Students can read or repeat the sentences. There is a spot to record the number of correct responses at the bottom of the page.
- R Articulation Story Worksheets (4 worksheets): Students can read the articulation reading passages out loud. There is a spot to record the number of correct responses after each story.
These pages are great to pair with a game or other activity or can be sent with students for extra articulation practice at home.
You will love the variety of words available in this packet. Because there is no clipart, you are not limited by pictures, so you'll be able to target a large variety of vocabulary.
Prep is quick and easy... just print the pages and use them with any activity, or simply by themselves. These worksheets work great for quick, drill-based articulation sessions.
SLPs like you said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Megan B. "This is a fantastic resource - I love having this on hand as it provides prevocalic R and vocalic R in words phrases, sentences and even stories. Thank you!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amber G. "I've used this when working with student groups directly and also for at-home practice. Great resource!"
If you like this product, you may also like:
Copyright © Speech Universe
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for a single classroom only.