No Prep Re Music Worksheets - Do Pentatonic
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- If you want a fun way to get your students actively practicing musical concepts in your classroom, download my No Prep Endless Music Bundle! This No Prep Music Worksheet Bundle is perfect for small group music centers and whole group activities. Make sure you have these No Prep Music Worksheets handPrice $95.00Original Price $139.75Save $44.75
Do you need worksheets for your music classroom to practice melody with second, third, and fourth graders? These music theory worksheets are perfect to practice do, re, mi, sol, and la, or do pentatonic, in your elementary music lessons, to improve understanding of solfa/ solfege. They can also be used in centers, or for sub plans!
Lessen your stress and anxiety when creating your lessons. Simply print out these printable worksheets, and have them ready to go for your students!
The worksheet set includes:
- Copy the patterns: Students write various patterns with do, re, mi, sol, and la. Worksheets with 2-line, 3-line, and 5-line staves are included, as well as notes colored in and notes not colored in. If you teach do, re, and mi before sol and la, there are versions available with only those notes.
- Trace the rhythm: Students trace the rhythm stems for various patterns
- Trace the song: Students trace the notation for "Hot Cross Buns" and "Let us chase the squirrel"
- Add the rhythm: Students add the rhythm stems to various melodic patterns (includes patterns below the 3rd line and patterns above the 3rd line, so students can practice writing stems right side up and upside down)
- From stick to staff: Students transfer various stick notation patterns to the staff (includes patterns below the 3rd line and patterns above the 3rd line, so students can practice writing stems right side up and upside down). Also includes two worksheets for "Let us chase the squirrel" to transfer the stick notation to the staff--one version below the 3rd line and one version above the 3rd line
- Compose your own song: Students choose solfa, then write their song on the staff (versions for writing solfa note heads only, as well as solfa and rhythm, are included, in D-do, F-do, and G-do)
- Keys for the worksheets
- Directions for the set
The set also includes:
- A link to a Seesaw activity I created, using two of the worksheets in the set
- An Easel activity, which includes 20 of the worksheets (and can be customized!)
- Information about how to use Easel, and other directions for the set
Download the preview for more information.
READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER MUSIC EDUCATORS!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Thanks for making my life easy!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students love writing music and these worksheets give just the right amount of independence with guidance. Thanks!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "The No-Prep sheets are great to leave for sub plans or to give students some extra practice with notation. The composition activities toward the end of the packets are a nice touch."
If you love these staff writing worksheets for re, check out these:
• Songs and Activities to Teach Re in the Music Room
• No Prep Staff Writing Do Worksheets
• No Prep Staff Writing La Worksheets
Buy this at a discount with my No Prep Music Worksheet Endless Bundle.
Follow me for freebies and updates. Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Copyright © Aileen Miracle/ Mrs. Miracle's Music Room.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.