38 short reading passages with 2 – 3 comprehension questions per page
- designed for independent work
- should only take 5 – 10 minutes per worksheet
- tests understanding of main idea, inference, and language
- literal, inferential, and real-world (personal) connection questions
- high interest, non-fiction topics including: science, technology, cooking, sports, society, and culture
- great for struggling readers or students with ESL
- perfect for use as bell-ringers, homework, vacation work, early-finishers, and in literacy stations
- fun graphics and borders
- Common core state standards covered: RI4.1, RI4.2, RI4.10; RI5.1, RI5.2, RI5.10; RI6.1, RI6.2, RI6.4, RI6.6, RI6.10
*****PLEASE NOTE: These passages are based upon the paragraphs in this resource:
PARAGRAPH WRITING TASK CARDS
You can utilize both (as they target different skills), but it is not advisable to use them concurrently*****
*****If you are interested in literature passages, please check out my best-selling and top-rated fiction passages for middle school by clicking here!
*****I also have 20 Non-Fiction Passages here!
*****Buy both as a great value bundle