This is a winter learning pack with a new year theme for second grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.
It has a mix of second grade activities for kids to do with sight words, learning to read, CVCe words, addition, subtraction, and other second grade activities.
I have put 4 pages of work for each day of the week. It is meant to be fun for kids to use.
What you will find in these printables:
- 4 pages of printables each day
- 5 days of no-prep worksheets
- Sight Words: always, buy, don’t, pull, wish
- CVCe Words: IME & INE
- Blends Sorting, Acrostic Poem: New Year
- Math: Math Facts, How Long Does It Take? Adding Three Numbers, Place Value, Greater Than / Less Than, Telling Time, Rows & Columns, How Much Money?
Winter Weekly Learning Pack
You can see a break down of pages for each day below.
- Sight Word: always
- Word Family: IME
- Math Facts
- Even Number Maze
- Sight Word: buy
- Word Family: INE
- How Long Does it Take?
- Counting On
- Sight Word: don’t
- Matching Picture & Words IME & INE
- Adding Three Numbers
- Math Place Value
- Sight Word: pull
- Blends Sorting: BR, CR, DR, FR
- Greater Than / Less Than
- Math Telling Time
- Sight Word: wish
- Acrostic Poem: New Year
- Row & Columns
- How Much Money?
Also, check out the Learn at Home Packs
Summer Learning Packs
Fall Weekly Learning Pack