There is a never-ending need for NO PREP speech therapy activities ! This packet contains target pages for a ton of early language concepts. It is a hands-on, engaging, cut & paste activity that will make your students really THINK. Sorting is such a great way to scaffold a new concept and provide built-in supports. This is perfect for 1:1, mixed groups, and even home carryover.
○ "This has been a hit with my students!! Thanks so much!"
○ " It has been so helpful for woking on categorization for a bunch of my kiddies!"
○ "My kids love it and don't realize they are working on so many multiple skills."
○ "As a home health speechie, I need quick, easy and engaging.... that’s exactly what this activity is!"
○ Each target page has a color and black & white version.
○ 2 Categories Sorting Pages: furniture/clothing, animals/food
○ 3 Preposition/Where Question Sorting Pages: inside/outside, on/under, in front/behind
○ 3 Opposites Sorting Pages: big/small, fast/slow, loud/quiet
○ 1 Y/N Questions Sorting Page: "Is this a person?"
○ 1 Negation Sorting Page: person/not a person
○ 1 Boy/Girl or Pronoun Sorting Page: he/she
○ articulation / phonology:
○ language :
○ print and go!
○ have scissors available
○ use glue/tape to attach the pictures on the page OR don't attach and reuse
● Pin The Tail Sound (for final consonant deletion)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!