This fun winter-themed packet requires no prep and is ready to go. Simply print the appropriate sheets for each student, provide them with crayons, and you're all set for articulation therapy. This packet does not feature holidays, so it's perfect to use with diverse learners.
This product features initial, medial, and final /p/, /b/, /m/, /n/, initial /h/, initial /w/, /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, /f/, and initial /v/.
There are two separate worksheets featuring different words/visuals for each position of each phoneme. Exception: one worksheet for initial /h/ and one worksheet for initial /w/.
Visuals are included in each snowball for young learners who cannot read. A word bank is provided on the bottom of each worksheet for support.
One blank worksheet is included so that you can write your own words on the snowballs.
• Phoneme: IMF /p/ - pages 3-8
• Phoneme: IMF /b/ - pages 9-14
• Phoneme: IMF /m/ - pages 15-20
• Phoneme: IMF /n/ - pages 21-26
• Phoneme: initial /h/ - page 27
• Phoneme: initial /w/ - page 28
• Phoneme: IMF /t/ - pages 29-34
• Phoneme: IMF /d/ - pages 35-40
• Phoneme: IMF /k/ - pages 41-46
• Phoneme: IMF /g/ - pages 47-52
• Phoneme: IMF /f/ - pages 53-58
• Phoneme: IMF /v/ - pages 59-62
• One blank snowball page – page 63
• Have the student roll one die.
• The student should then find the snowball in that numbered column.
• Instruct the student to say the word the number of times he or she rolled the die and then color the snowball.
• Try and color four snowballs in a row to “win”.
• If the student rolls a 6 – roll the die again.
Looking for a packet that features later sounds? Check out my No Prep Speech Snowballs Later Sounds
Looking for the BUNDLED packet that allows you to purchase both Speech Snowballs listings while saving 12%? Find it here: Speech Snowballs BUNDLE
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden