Also included in
- If you want a fun way to get your students actively practicing musical concepts in your classroom, download my No Prep Endless Music Bundle! This No Prep Music Worksheet Bundle is perfect for small group music centers and whole group activities. Make sure you have these No Prep Music Worksheets hand$95.00$139.75Save $44.75
Do you need worksheets for your music classroom to practice melody with first and second grade? These music theory worksheets are perfect to practice sol and mi/ so and mi, in your elementary music lessons, to improve understanding of solfa/ solfege. They can also be used in centers, or for sub plans!
Lessen your stress and anxiety when creating your lessons. Simply print out these printable worksheets, and have them ready to go for your students!
The worksheet set includes:
- Copy the patterns: Students write various s-m patterns. Worksheets with 2-line, 3-line, and 5-line staves are included, as well as notes colored in and notes not colored in
- Trace the rhythm: Students trace the rhythm stems for various sol-mi patterns
- Trace the song: Students trace the notation for "Hey Hey" and "See Saw"
- Add the rhythm: Students add the rhythm stems to various s-m patterns (includes patterns below the 3rd line and patterns above the 3rd line, so students can practice writing stems right side up and upside down)
- From stick to staff: Students transfer various s-m stick notation patterns to the staff (includes patterns below the 3rd line and patterns above the 3rd line, so students can practice writing stems right side up and upside down). Also includes two worksheets for "See Saw" to transfer the stick notation to the staff--one version below the 3rd line and one version above the 3rd line
- Compose your own song: Students choose solfa, then write their song on the staff (versions for writing solfa note heads only, as well as solfa and rhythm, are included, in C-do, D-do, and G-do)
- Keys for the worksheets
- Directions for the set
The set also includes:
- A link to a Seesaw activity I created, using two of the worksheets in the set
- An Easel activity, which includes 19 of the worksheets (and can be customized!)
- Information about how to use Easel, and other directions for the set
Download the preview for more information.
READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER MUSIC EDUCATORS!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This worked fantastic with my classes - even used it as part of an observation! I love that there are different options for activities. I can leave these as substitute activities too. Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have loved all of Aileen's resources, and this is no different! Thank you for creating an engaging activity that is easy to use and SO quick to prepare. I can't wait to buy more!!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These worksheets are so useful for centers and substitute activities. They are versatile and fun!"
If you love these no prep worksheets, then you may also want my:
Buy this at a discount with my No Prep Endless Music Worksheet Bundle.
Follow me for freebies and updates. Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Copyright © Aileen Miracle/ Mrs. Miracle's Music Room.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.