What better way to get learners interested in science than to have them take a closer look at the natural world. Bears of North America is a high-interest no-prep unit that evokes a sense of scientific discovery in students in grades 3-5.
This 57-page workbook has everything they need. It includes 21 worksheets and more than 30 pages of text filled with easy to understand facts about bear habitat, behavior, diet, and how they interact with humans. A 26-page teaching guide with answer key is also included.
Here's what you get in this COMPLETE RESOURCE PACK:
• 57 page workbook that includes 21 worksheets and more than 30 pages of text
• Black and white version as well as FULL COLOR
• A 3-page FINAL ASSESSMENT
• 26 page teacher guide/answer key
• 49 BEAUTIFUL PowerPoint slides (No one calls my PowerPoints boring!)
• PLUS a pdf file of the workbook sized for easy reading on a Kindle, Kindle app, or iPad. (There’s instructions on how to do that included in the teaching guide. But don’t worry. It’s as simple as sending your eReader an email.)
But wait! There’s more! And it’s FREE!
You also get a link to the interactive online course for kids who prefer to be active in their learning and a fully-narrated video for those who learn best through auditory stimulation.
What’s Inside the Interactive Online Course?
PART ONE – Introduction to Bears of North America
PART TWO – Black Bears
PART THREE – Brown Bears
PART FOUR – Polar Bears
Each part has an online assessment and everything is SELF-GRADING!
No Prep for YOU!
Everything in the No-Prep School literacy units were created to make your day easier. Whether you are a parent homeschooling one special-needs child or a third grade classroom teacher responsible for thirty-two kids, this really is A NO-PREP UNIT.
Use the POWERPOINT in a classroom and have your kids take turns reading each slide.
Use the VIDEO in homeschool and have your child work on their own. Or send the link to the video home to your classroom students to watch as homework.
PRINT the BLACK AND WHITE VERSION or have your students look at the FULL-COLOR VERSION on their computer or send the specially-sized eBook version to your Kindle, Kindle app, or iPad and let them hold it like a book.
Complete a section each day or twice a week.
EVERY RESOURCE PACK I MAKE CAN BE EASILY CUSTOMIZED for several grade levels and almost any learning requirement.
I do all the prep so you don’t have to!
BUY THE UNIT TONIGHT—USE IT TOMORROW. It’s THAT easy!
FIND ALL OUR NO-PREP PRODUCTS AT TPT HERE
and make sure to FOLLOW NO-PREP SCHOOL PRODUCTS at TPT by clicking the green star at the top of my store page to be notified of new units and SALE EVENTS!
Find tons of FREE NO-PREP RESOURCES at our website HERE
Did you know you can earn TPT Credit towards future purchases by leaving feedback?
• Go to your “My Purchases” page
• Use the provide feedback icon under any item you downloaded.
• Click it and you will be able to leave a review and a rating.
• Each time you leave feedback TPT will give you credits that you can use on future purchases.
It’s pretty easy to save money just by telling others your honest opinion of the products you use!
WANT MORE “NO-PREP PHYSICAL SCIENCE RESOURCE PACKS”?
GET SUMMER CONSTEALLATIONS HERE
GET ROCKS & MINERALS HERE
GET MOUNTAINS HERE
GET CONTINENTS & OCEANS HERE
GET CAVES HERE