Also included in
- This is a summer learning bundle with an ocean, beach, zoo, space, and forest themes for Third Grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.It has a mix of Third Grade activities for kids to do sight words, learning to read, long vowels, r-controlled v$11.50$15.00Save $3.50
This is a summer learning pack with a space theme for Third Grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.
It has a mix of third grade activities for kids to do with sight words, learning to read, r-controlled vowels, addition, subtraction, and other third grade activities.
I have put 4 pages of work for each day of the week. It is meant to be fun for kids to use.
What you will find in these printables:
- 4 pages of printables each day
- 5 days of no-prep worksheets
- Long Vowels: eed, eel, eep, eet
- Cursive Letters: A, R, C, M, U
- Sight Words: start, done, much, seven, about
- ELA: Write the Story, Would You Rather Writing<
- Math: Division, Addition, Repeat Addition, Place Value, Area & Perimeter
Forest Week coming July 30th.
You can see a break down of pages for each day below.
- Sight Word: start
- Roll & Trace Cursive A is for Astronaut
- Math: Pictograph
- Math Repeat Addition
- Sight Word: done
- Roll & Trace Cursive R is for Rocket
- Making Fraction Planets
- Division Ladders
- Sight Word: much
- Roll & Trace Cursive C is for Comet
- Color By Word Ending
- Spin & Add - Triple Digit Addition
- Sight Word: seven
- Roll & Trace Cursive M is for Moon
- Write the Story
- Rounding Numbers
- Sight Word: about
- Roll & Trace Cursive U is for Uranus
- Would You Rather?
- Math: Area & Perimeter
Also, check out the Learn At Home Packs