Also included in
- This is a summer learning bundle with an ocean, beach, zoo, space, and forest themes for Third Grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.It has a mix of Third Grade activities for kids to do sight words, learning to read, long vowels, r-controlled v$11.50$15.00Save $3.50
This is a summer learning pack with a zoo theme for Third Grade age kids. It has 4 pages per day with 5 days of work. These are simple and easy to use.
It has a mix of third grade activities for kids to do with sight words, learning to read, r-controlled vowels, addition, subtraction, and other third grade activities.
I have put 4 pages of work for each day of the week. It is meant to be fun for kids to use.
What you will find in these printables:
- 4 pages of printables each day
- 5 days of no-prep worksheets
- Long Vowels: -eak, -eam, -eat
- Cursive Letters: L, K, M, V, Z
- Sight Words: today, better, pick, far, long
- ELA: Homophones, Zoo Trip Story, Would You Rather Writing
- Math: Multiplication, Addition & Subtraction, Time, Place Value, Skip Counting
Forest Week coming July 30th.
You can see a break down of pages for each day below.
- Sight Word: today
- Roll & Trace Cursive L is for Lion
- Color by Word Ending: EAK, EAM, EAT
- Multiplication Ladders
- Sight Word: better
- Roll & Trace Cursive K is for Koala
- Three Digit Addition
- Math: Fractions
- Sight Word: pick
- Roll & Trace Cursive M is for Monkey
- Telling Time Questions
- Sight Word: far
- Roll & Trace Cursive V is for Vulture
- Write the Story
- Math: Place Value
- Sight Word: long
- Roll & Trace Cursive Z is for Zebra
- Would You Rather
- Cut & Paste Multiplication & Division
Also, check out the Learn At Home Packs