Also included in
- Looking for ways to practice various musical concepts with your students? This worksheet bundle takes no prep--just print and copy-- and is perfect for centers, large group work, supplemental work, sub plans, and more! As of 11/12/18, this worksheet bundle is worth almost $120, and includes:No Prep$60.00$119.25Save $59.25
Do you need worksheets for your music classroom? These music theory worksheets are perfect to practice ukulele, in your elementary music lessons. They can also be used in centers, or for sub plans!
Lessen your stress and anxiety when creating your lessons. Simply print out these printable worksheets, and have them ready to go for your students! The worksheets practice the following chords: C major, A minor, F major, G major, C7, and G7.
The worksheet set includes:
- Silly sentences: Students create silly sentences to remember the names of the ukulele strings
- Play and write strumming patterns: Students read the rhythm patterns, then write the rhythm patterns, then strum the patterns. Standard and stick notation included.
- Play and write chords: Students play each chord, then write the chord on a blank diagram.
- Roll and play chords: Students roll a die, then play the chord in that column.
- Songs with Chords: Students fill in the blank diagrams for the included chords, then sing the lyrics while playing the chords for the following songs: Paw Paw Patch, Love Somebody, Chumbara, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Rocky Mountain, and Ida Red.
- Let's find the chords: Students find the chord diagrams that match, then fill in the blank chord diagram.
- Mad minute: Students label chord diagrams...as many as they can in one minute! Includes two vesions.
- Write and trace: Students fill in the blank chord diagram, then trace the notes on the treble clef staff in that chord.
- Naming notes of the chords: Students look at the chord diagram, then label the notes on the treble clef staff in that chord.
- Compose your own accompaniment: Students create an accompaniment with ta, ti-ti, and rest, then choose four chords for the accompaniment. Includes stick and standard notation.
- Keys for the worksheets: Note, this only includes keys for the worksheets that have answers (as some of the worksheets are only for tracing/ writing practice)
- Directions for the set
Download the preview for more information.
Buy this at a discount with my No Prep Music Worksheet Endless Bundle.
Looking for more materials for ukulele? Check out my First Lessons for Ukulele. The set of lessons complements this set very well, and uses many of the same songs!
Visit my blog [https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog] to get tips & tricks for integrating technology, centers and other FUN activities into your music classroom!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
You can visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com. Thanks for looking!