Also included in
- If you want a fun way to get your students actively practicing musical concepts in your classroom, download my No Prep Endless Music Bundle! This No Prep Music Worksheet Bundle is perfect for small group music centers and whole group activities. Make sure you have these No Prep Music Worksheets hand$95.00$139.75Save $44.75
- Do you need fun and engaging activities and lessons to help teach ukulele? Are you looking for ideas for whole group work, centers, small group work, to reinforce ukulele concepts and chords? This bundle will have students excited and engaged as they learn ukulele! Save $$$ by buying this as a bundl$34.00$40.25Save $6.25
Do you need worksheets for your music classroom? These music theory worksheets are perfect to practice ukulele during your elementary music lessons. They can also be used in centers, or for sub plans!
Lessen your stress and anxiety when creating your lessons. Simply print out these printable worksheets, and have them ready to go for your students! The worksheets practice the following chords: C major, A minor, F major, G major, C7, and G7.
Wanting to assign these digitally? This set comes with two customized Seesaw activities, as well as an Easel activity!
The worksheet set includes:
- Silly sentences: Students create silly sentences to remember the names of the ukulele strings
- Play and write strumming patterns: Students read the rhythm patterns, then write the rhythm patterns, then strum the patterns. Standard and stick notation included.
- Play and write chords: Students play each chord, then write the chord on a blank diagram.
- Roll and play chords: Students roll a die, then play the chord in that column.
- Songs with Chords: Students fill in the blank diagrams for the included chords, then sing the lyrics while playing the chords for the following songs: Paw Paw Patch, Love Somebody, Chumbara, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Rocky Mountain, and Ida Red.
- Let's find the chords: Students find the chord diagrams that match, then fill in the blank chord diagram.
- Mad minute: Students label chord diagrams...as many as they can in one minute! Includes two vesions.
- Write and trace: Students fill in the blank chord diagram, then trace the notes on the treble clef staff in that chord.
- Naming notes of the chords: Students look at the chord diagram, then label the notes on the treble clef staff in that chord.
- Compose your own accompaniment: Students create an accompaniment with ta, ti-ti, and rest, then choose four chords for the accompaniment. Includes stick and standard notation.
- Keys for the worksheets: Note, this only includes keys for the worksheets that have answers (as some of the worksheets are only for tracing/ writing practice)
The set also includes:
- Links to two Seesaw activities I created, using visuals from the set
- An Easel activity, which includes 32 of the worksheets (and can be customized!)
- Information about how to use Easel, and other directions for the set
Download the preview for more information.
READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER MUSIC EDUCATORS!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This resource was an excellent addition to my ukulele class planning as I could just print and go! Great ideas and fun for my ukulele students."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students loved these! They were really nice and easy to leave with a sub during our ukulele unit. Reinforced learning."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Thank you for creating this awesome resources for the elementary and middle school music classroom! There are not many resources like this available for the ukulele and I am SO excited that I found it. These worksheets will enhance my ukulele unit and reinforce the theory concepts, chord fingering, and more. I think it will help the students link many concepts we discussed before the ukulele and apply those skills now on the ukulele. Perfect for assessment as well. You will be happy you bought this!"
Download the preview for more information.
Buy this at a discount with my No Prep Music Worksheet Endless Bundle.
Looking for more materials for ukulele? Check out my First Lessons for Ukulele. The set of lessons complements this set very well, and uses many of the same songs!
Follow me for freebies and updates. Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Copyright © Aileen Miracle/ Mrs. Miracle's Music Room.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.