Make speech drills fun! These colorful paperless spinners are a fun and easy way to target speech sounds. They open in PowerPoint on most devices - making them easy to access and use. This bundle also includes printable speech cards that match all included spinners - word initial, medial and final position. These are great for 1:1 or group work!
⭐Save over 30% when you buy all my articulation the spinners at once.⭐
Check out the articulation spinner preview video here. The preview video shows the /r/ spinner but is a good indication of the other spinners in this bundle. HOWEVER please note that most of the spinner set only have 3 spinners per sound - word-initial, word-medial and word final. The video shows 4.
➜ All electronic spinners (WI, WM, WF) for the sounds listed in this bundle.
➜ Printable speech cards that match all included spinners - word initial, medial and final for all included sounds.
➜ A ‘how to use’ document
Ideas for Use:
All of these ideas could be adapted for groups or 1:1 therapy.
• Game Companion - Have the spinners opened up on a device next to a traditional board game. Each time the dice is rolled the player must spin the spinner before they move their game piece. They then have to say the word the spinner lands on (I often make them say it as many times as their dice said).
• Bingo - Print the provided picture card sheets and use them as bingo boards (or cut them up and divide the pictures between players). Spin the spinner to reveal one of the speech words. The player who has that word says it and also gets to cover/turn over that image. The winner covers/turns over all their pictures first.
• Matching/Memory – Print and cut the provided picture card sheets. Turn them face down on the table. Spin the spinner to reveal a picture. Now turn over one of the images to see if you can find its pair. Each player then says the word that was spun and the word that was turned over.
• First To 100 - Have the spinner opened on a device and also grab a dice that goes up to 20. Each player spins the spinner and rolls the dice. Now they say their speech word as many times as the dice shows. Each player keeps track of their points (numbers rolled) and the winner is the first to 100. For my younger students, I print off a page of 100 high-interest pictures for them to cross off as they gain points(e.g. 100 storm troopers). You could also just print a grid of 100 squares the student/s tick off.
✨FUN TIP: Project these onto a smart board for a fun classroom activity.
HOW TO USE THE SPINNERS:
1. Open the spinner file in Microsoft PowerPoint (device app or computer software).
2. Press/click the spin button once to activate the spinner.
3. Press the spin button again to stop the spinner and reveal your result.
4. Press the right arrow key OR swipe left to reveal the next spinner. On a computer, if you click anywhere else on the screen around the spinner, this will also move you to the next spinner.
5. If you need to go back to a previous spinner just hit the left arrow key OR swipe right.
FILE TYPE: Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Show
COMPATIBLE DEVICES: At time of upload (May 2018) this file type opened and functioned, as intended, in the most recent versions of:
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for iPad***
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for Android***
***free to download and use, no sign-in needed because this is a read-only file.
Tips For Customers:
Click the green star ★ above to follow my store. I often upload products similar to this one and I don't want you to miss out!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits you can use towards future purchases! Find out more here.
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me through the Q & A section. Emails are also welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to my amazing VA Catherine for helping me create this product! You are such a blessing to me.
⭐ Enjoy! ⭐