This NO PRINT, interactive/adaptive social story is for educators, parents, and speech therapists who want to utilize digital resources during this time of distance learning.
This FREE simple social story teaches students about the COVID-19/coronavirus. It explains what it is, what to do if you get sick, and how to stay healthy.
*UPDATED VERSION 4/22/20* - This resource includes the old and updated versions! Some of the new topics discussed:
- why people wear masks/gloves
- why places are closed
- strategies for big emotions about COVID-19/coronavirus
With a basic storyline, there is opportunity to discuss further. The interactive pages help to keep students engaged. Just click on the pictures as directed on each page to read the story!
- For use on a computer: Download the social story as a pdf and click on “full screen mode.” When the story says “tap,” use the mouse to toggle to the next page.
- For use on a tablet/phone: There are some options!
1) Email as a pdf to yourself. Open the pdf in pdf viewer or iBooks (download app from the iTunes store)
2) Save directly to google drive and open using the google drive app
Looking for other *FREE* stories related to the COVID-19/coronavirus?
Love this social story? Check out some other titles!
Check out these bundles!