PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This No Print product makes it easy and fun to teach your students to identify and describe emotions and their body language cues!! Simply download this PDF file, open it on any computer or tablet with a PDF reader, and you are ready to go! (**Mac users, may need to use a different PDF reader besides the default Preview app)
This product is broken into 3 parts: Teaching Emotions, Emotion Descriptions, and Body Language Cues. See below for details!
Emotions included: surprised, guilty, happy, angry, proud, sad, scared, tired, excited, worried, disappointed, hurt, interested, jealous, thoughtful, confused, sick, disgusted, and silly
Here's What's Included:
• More detailed lesson
• There is a picture with a question prompt, 3 body language cues, and a description for each emotion
• See the Product Preview for a photo example
• There is a picture, label, and description provided for each emotion
• The picture, label, and description are all on the same slide for easy review
• The description and picture are next to each other with a label underneath
Body Language Cues
• There are 3 "clues" provided for each emotion
• The picture, label, and body language "clues" are all on the same slide for easy review
• The body language cues are listed next to the picture and the emotion is labeled underneath in a carrier sentence
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping! :)
You can follow my store on social media here: