Make speech drills fun! These colorful paperless spinners are a fun and easy way to target speech sounds. They open in PowerPoint on most devices - making them easy to access and use. These are great for 1:1 or group work!
➜ 3 electronic spinners (R Blends, S Blends & L Blends)
➜ 3 printable pages of matching speech target cards for homework, bingo, matching and more.
➜ A ‘how to use’ document
⭐It is now possible to split-screen my PowerPoint games on a computer!! This product file has been updated to a new format and a new tutorial can be found here. I have also included a link to the tutorial in the product file.
⭐HOW TO OPEN THIS FILE ON AN IPAD ► Watch this tutorial video here.
Psssst!! I also have a free spinner set for the /s/ sound. Check it out here.
I will be continuing to include more spinners like this in my store. All new products are listed at 50% off for the first 24 hours after listing. Be sure to follow my store to stay up to date with my content and future deals.
All of these ideas could be adapted for groups or 1:1 therapy.
• Game Companion - Have the spinners opened up on a device next to a traditional board game. Each time the dice is rolled the player must spin the spinner before they move their game piece. They then have to say the word the spinner lands on (I often make them say it as many times as their dice said).
• Bingo - Print the provided picture card sheets and use them as bingo boards (or cut them up and divide the pictures between players). Spin the spinner to reveal one of the speech words. The player who has that word says it and also gets to cover/turn over that image. The winner covers/turns over all their pictures first.
• Matching/Memory – Print and cut the provided picture card sheets. Turn them face down on the table. Spin the spinner to reveal a picture. Now turn over one of the images to see if you can find its pair. Each player then says the word that was spun and the word that was turned over.
• First To 100 - Have the spinner opened on a device and also grab a dice that goes up to 20. Each player spins the spinner and rolls the dice. Now they say their speech word as many times as the dice shows. Each player keeps track of their points (numbers rolled) and the winner is the first to 100. For my younger students, I print off a page of 100 high-interest pictures for them to cross off as they gain points(e.g. 100 storm troopers). You could also just print a grid of 100 squares the student/s tick off.
✨FUN TIP: Project these onto a smart board for a fun classroom activity.
HOW TO USE THE SPINNERS:
1. Open the spinner file in Microsoft PowerPoint (device app or computer software).
2. Press/click the spin button once to activate the spinner.
3. Press the spin button again to stop the spinner and reveal your result.
4. Press the right arrow key OR swipe left to reveal the next spinner. On a computer, if you click anywhere else on the screen around the spinner, this will also move you to the next spinner.
5. If you need to go back to a previous spinner just hit the left arrow key OR swipe right.
FILE TYPE: Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
COMPATIBLE DEVICES: At time of upload this file type opened and functioned, as intended, in the most recent versions of:
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for iPad***
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for Android***
***free to download and use, no sign-in needed because this is a read-only file.
ARE YOU USING POWERPOINT 2013?
There are 2 PowerPoint files included. One will work in PowerPoint 2013 but CAN NOT be split screened on a computer. The other file type is for those using PowerPoint 2016 and later, this can be split screened following the tutorial instructions provided. Did you know you can get the most up to date PowerPoint software for FREE if you work for a school??? Check out this link for more info.
Tips For Customers:
Click the green star ★ above to follow my store. I often upload products similar to this one and I don't want you to miss out!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits you can use towards future purchases! Find out more here.
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems, please message me on social media or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
⭐ Enjoy! ⭐