No Print SPIN A STORY Digital Story Prompt Spinners for iPad or Teletherapy
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save over 30% when you purchase these spinner sets together. These fun paperless spinners are an engaging and easy way to target many language skills. They open in PowerPoint on most devices - making them easy to access and use. This is great for 1:1 or group work!INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:See the indPrice $27.00Original Price $40.47Save $13.47
- Save over 30% when you purchase these spinners all together. These fun paperless spinners are an engaging and easy way to target speech sounds, language skills and phonological awareness. They open in PowerPoint on most devices - making them easy to access and use. This is great for 1:1 or group worPrice $78.65Original Price $112.35Save $33.70
Make story writing/telling fun! Use these spinners to reveal a character, setting, problem, prop and feeling. Now let your student's imagination shine as they develop these story elements into a piece of creative writing or another mode of storytelling.
➜Target story writing/telling with these fun, no-print, story element prompts.
➜Open the spinners in PowerPoint on your computer, tablet or smartphone and you’re ready to spin a story.
➜Great for class work, group work or 1:1!
Want to see more speech and language spinners like this!? Check them all out here.
⭐It is now possible to split-screen my PowerPoint games on a computer!! This product file has been updated to a new format and a new tutorial can be found here. I have also included a link to the tutorial in the product file.
⭐HOW TO OPEN THIS FILE ON AN IPAD ► Watch this tutorial video here.
(see the preview file AND video for more info)
• 5 electronic spinners
• 2 printable companion story writing work sheets (one for writing and one for drawing).
• An electronic story writing worksheet - have your students open it up in google slides or PowerPoint.
Ideas for Use:
To Target Creative Writing:
1. Have the student/s spin the electronic spinners to reveal their story elements.
2. The students write their story elements on top of the worksheet.
3. The student/s write their story on the worksheet.
To Target Verbal Story Telling:
1. Have the student/s spin the electronic spinners to reveal their story prompts.
2. Write their prompts down for their reference.
3. Have the child tell the story verbally.
A Group Story Telling Game:
1. Gather a group of students who need to work on language, sentence structure or storytelling.
2. The first child takes a turn spinning a spinner to reveal a story element. They then begin their story. You choose based on their level how long they get to speak for.
3. The next student then spins a different spinner and continues the story with the new element.
4. This continues until the story is complete and/or everyone has had a turn.
✨FUN TIP: Project these onto a smart board for a fun classroom activity.
HOW TO USE THE SPINNERS:
1. Open the spinner file in Microsoft PowerPoint (app or computer software).
2. Press/click the green spin button once to activate the spinner.
3. Press the green spin button again to stop the spinner and reveal your result.
4. Press the right arrow key OR swipe left to reveal the next spinner. On a computer, if you click anywhere else on the screen around the spinner, this will also move you to the next spinner.
5. If you need to go back to a previous spinner just hit the left arrow key OR swipe right.
FILETYPE: Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Show
COMPATIBLE DEVICES: At time of upload (May 2018) this file type opened and functioned, as intended, in the most recent versions of:
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for iPad* •Microsoft PowerPoint App for Android*
*free to download and use, no sign-in needed because this is a read only file.
➜Editable Board Game Templates - For All Subject Areas - With a No Prep Option
➜ Opposites Digital Interactive Notebook
➜ Spot The Difference Barrier Game for Children & Adults - Speech Therapy
Tips For Customers:
Click the green star ★ above to follow my store. I often upload products similar to this one and I don't want you to miss out!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits you can use towards future purchases! Find out more here.
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me through the Q & A section. Emails are also welcome at email@example.com
⭐ Enjoy! ⭐