Who doesn’t love snowmen?! Have some snowman fun with this “No Print Snowman Language: Expressive and Receptive Language” packet! That’s right...No Printing, No Cutting, No Laminating and No Prepping! All you have to do is download the PDF to your computer or iPad. Not sure how to open the PDF on you iPad? No problem, just email it to yourself or download to dropbox then upload it to iBooks!
This product is also found in a bundle. Buy the bundle to save 20%.
No Print Language For The Year
Use the “home” menu pages to navigate to the skills you want to work on then use the home button and arrows on each page to navigate through the skills.
Here’s what you get:
1) Name the Category: You get 19 pages with 3 images on each page. Have your students look at the three images and determine the category for the images.
2) Categories: Name 3...: You get 20 pages with a listed category. Have your students name 3 items which would belong in the category listed on the page.
3) What Does Not Belong: You get 8 pages with 3 images on each page and 12 pages with 3 words listed on each page. Have your students look at pictures or words and determine which one does not belong. You can even have your student explain why it does not belong.
4) Following Directions: You get 20 pages of 2 step directions and 20 pages of conditional directions. Read the directions to your students and have them complete the instruction.
5) Object Function: You get 10 pages with pictures and 10 pages with a word. Have your student tell you what you do with the item pictured or listed.
6) General WH questions: You get 15 general who questions, 15 general what questions, 15 general when questions, 15 general where questions and 15 general why questions. Read the question to your student and have them answer.
7) Word Associations: You get 10 pages with 2 pictures and 10 pages with 2 words. Have your student explain how the pictures or words go together.
8) Synonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce a synonym for the word on each page.
9) Antonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce an antonym for the word on each page.
10) Multiple Meaning Words: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce 2 different meanings for each word.
11) Inferencing: You get 20 inferencing pages. Read to or have your students read the information then answer the inferential question.
12) Main Idea: You get 10 short passages. Read to or have your students read each short passage and then determine the main idea.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
If you would like to try navigating a free No Print activity before purchasing check this one out.
No Print Pronouns
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credit and have a chance to be picked for the “Speechy Feedback��� linky party! If your comment is chosen you will win a free product of your choice!
The Speech Owl