Also included in
- Digital and Printable - The activities no print speech therapy bundle targets many receptive and expressive language skills. The activities are easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smart board, etc. for use. These paperless activities are great for mixed groups a$53.20$95.00Save $41.80
- Digital and PrintableMy all-access growing bundle of Language Scene products with real photo scenes or colorful clip art scenes are easy to download to any digital device, print and laminate, or use with the TPT Digital Overlay Tool. The scenes in these activities are great for mixed groups and will$152.32$271.00Save $118.68
Digital and Printable - This adorable polar bear with different hats and scarves is busy in the arctic! This FREE no print winter activity is great for teaching pronouns, verbs, and simple sentences. It is easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smart board, etc. for use. This activity may be used 1 x 1, with small or large groups, whole class, and/or telepractice (teletherapy). This activity is great for mixed groups.
Three ways this activity may be used:
1. Download the PDF to any digital device such as the iPad, tablet, computer, smart board, etc. for use.
2. Copy and laminate the activity pages in the PDF for use.
3. Many of the PDF activities on TPT now have the TPT Digital Overlay Tool which allows you to add an interactive layer to an activity and assign it to your students through any learning management system or Gmail. You will be able to select pages, add text boxes, and add directions. (This step has been done for you on most of my activities.) It also includes annotation tools for highlighting and drawing as well. Currently, you will be able to add shapes to pages and in the future these shapes will be moveable.
This would be a wonderful way for SLPs and special education teachers to assign homework to students! To learn more about this tool click HERE.
Targeted Verbs (+ noun) Include:
-sitting (on iceberg)
*9 pages of colored images for digital platform (iPad, interactive whiteboard, teletherapy platform) , with the cues on the bottom (i,.e., who, what, where) to elicit sentences.
* Visuals to teach pronouns (he, she and they) and sentence strips for eliciting sentences that may be copied and laminated.
Don't miss out on flash sales, freebies, and more.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.