**UPDATED 4/22/2018: Added three new books (Balloon Fun, Let's Go to the Zoo, Summer Photos). File is zipped, so you must have an unzipping utility in order to use this!
**DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW: See what the repetitive books look like as well as what a full "story line" book looks like.
Wordless picture books are a fabulous way to work on a variety of speech and language skills. Each mini-book contains pictures that tell a story. Each book also comes with a ready-made story that you can use if you wish. Print, laminate, cut out, and attach pages with a binder ring. **2/8/15: UPDATED STORY PAGES: THEY ARE NOW HALF A PAGE TO MAKE STORAGE EASIER!**
Tell the student the provided story and then return to the beginning to have him/her retell the story. You may also present the book and have the student make up a story
1. The Sticky Spider Webs
2. What Pet Should I Get?
3. When I Grow Up!
4. My Community
5. What Does Turkey Todd Eat?
6. Hungry, Hungry Penguin
7. Look What I Drew!
8. Build A Snowman
9. Watching Winter Sports
10. My Winter Clothes
11. Cupid’s Cupcakes
12. I “Heart” You
13. Spring Smiles
14. Incredible Ice Cream
15. Let’s Visit the Farm!
16. What's Stuck To the Wand?
17. Silly Animals
18. Under My Umbrella
19. Detective Dan (has storyline, not just repetitive)
20. It's Fall! (has storyline, not just repetitive)
21. Winter Fun (has storyline, not just repetitive)
22. Maria's House (has storyline, not just repetitive)
23. Balloon Fun (has storyline, not just repetitive)
24. Let's Go to the Zoo (has storyline, a little repetitive)
25. Summer Photos (has storyline, not just repetitive)
*This is an expanding packet, which means that I will continually be adding to it! The price will increase with each addition; however, once you purchase, you can download any later updates for free!
© Teach Speech 365