Also included in
- Fun All About Me and Seasonal language activities for kindergarten and primary students - all year long!Included in this bundle:All About Me differentiated, early-literacy activities! (Easel-ready!)Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween language activities!Winter Early Literacy Activities K-2! part of Winter$16.00$21.50Save $5.50
Winter Writing: Fun Winter Language Activities for Kindergarten to 2nd grade students cover a variety of early literacy skills! Differentiated (but otherwise identical) pages are included for a number of the activities. Please see preview for more info about these creative reading and writing skills in this 45+ page package!
*Please note that Winter / Snow pages in this resource have been updated, and new pages added. These are available as a separate resource:
Included (so far):
- phonemic awareness, in Winter: Fill In the Missing Sounds and in Valentine's Day: Fill In the Ending Sounds (no-prep) (3 versions for easy differentiation)
- basic math and writing: in Winter: Count and Print the Number Words
- syllables: Winter: How many syllables? Students can do this independently or as a group, printable provided.
- Valentine Word and Picture match
- two versions of a Valentine rhyming printable - one including words with the pictures and another without (no-prep), and a fun coloring page with a rhyming phrase
- writing: Two versions of a fun Winter themed 3-part Graphic Organizer are included; one blank and the other with prompts; and two versions of a fun Valentine themed 3-part Graphic Organizer are included; and another for 100s day; with writing paper to accompany each
- two printable activities for ringing in the New Year (reading for meaning, writing a short passage)
- two printable activities for Groundhog Day (reading for meaning, writing a short passage)
- Special fold-over Valentine cards that young students can color and sign; option to double side copy for an inside message
- a special 100th Day of School printable
- Monster vowel snow-pitch! Check it out in the top left corner of this pin!
- Valentine's Day and 100th Day Read and Write and More is now included in this product (free 15 page update if you have already purchased Winter Read and Write and More!)
- Tips page: Tips for using the above activities plus a link to a post about writing with young students using three part graphic organizers, and a link to a freebie
This product is also available in:
Sample it free!
- Click here to try a graphic organizer like those included in Read and Write and More, sets, free!
- Click here to try the differentiated sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets, free!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
- Free New Year Printable Activity K-2!
- My Winter Things and Red Things (for Valentine's Day!) - 2pk Sight-Word-Stages Level aa Guided Reader and Activity Sets
- Free Printable Valentine Cards for our Reading Buddies
Looking ahead -Spring resources:
- St. Patrick's Day Things - A FREE Sight Word Stages PreEmergent Reader
- Spring calendar pieces
- Spring and Green PreEmergent Readers and Activities
- ANZAC day storybook lesson and printables K-2
- Kindness Resources Kindergarten and Primary (ANZAC Day 2pk)
- Easter Fun Fluency Reader - It's All About the Eggs
- The Bunny Hop Easter Song and Movement Poster with Coloring Sheet Freebie
- Easter Emergent Reader and Activities
- Earth Day Free Writing – K-2 Graphic Organizer and drawing printable!
- Spring Read and Write and More! Fun, no and low-prep printable Early Literacy Skills Activities!
- Sight Word Leveled Readers, Activities: Mom and Dad!
More Read and Write and More!
- Fun, no-prep early lit skills | TEAM SPORTS theme digital, printable worksheets (Easel-ready!)
- Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween language activities!
- Winter Early Literacy Activities K-2! part of Winter, Groundhog, Valentine's, 100th Day Early Literacy Activities K-2!
- Spring language activities! (Easel-ready!)
- Summer language activities!
- Pirates! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- North Pole! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Nativity! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Canada! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables! (Easel-ready!)
More Early Literacy!
- Concepts about Print: Letters and Words Storybook Lesson, bulletin board, visuals and sorting activity!
- Say it, Clap it, Toss it Syllable Sort Game (plus Season sort!)
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- First Grade Kindergarten Reading Bundle
- Save the Sight Words! [Smart Phone Box Worlds action card game]
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack
- The Kindergarten Start Up Bundle
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (Easel-ready!)
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Winter language activities | literacy activities | Valentine's Day activities | New Year's Activities | Groundhog Day Activities | kindergarten | primary language arts | syllables | phonics | words | number words | graphic organizers | 100th day of school K-2 writing activities