In this Bible study, your students will find the answers to these questions:
- Why was the Lord grieved in His heart?
- Why did God send a flood and destroy all living things which were on the earth in Noah’s days?
- Who remained alive during the flood?
- Did God remember Noah and all who were on the ark with him?
- What did Noah do when his family, all the animals, every creeping thing and every bird left the ark?
- What is the meaning of the "rainbow"?
..and so much more
This is an in-depth Bible study of chapters 6-9 of Genesis and can be used as teaching or supplemental material in a family Bible study, homeschool, school or church small group.
Have your students grab their Bible and they are good to go! This Bible Study is taken from the NKJV.
This Bible study is formatted using the question and answer style of learning:
- Unscrambling words
- yes or no questions
- multiple choice
- fill in the blanks
This Bible study comes with a teacher's answer key for your convenience.
So, whether you want your students to study, review, test or just to refresh, check out this Bible study of Noah and the Ark.
This Bible study is structured to help your students understand why Jesus and the Bible are so important as well.
Thank you for visiting my store! :)