After you teach about the story of Noach (Noah), the ark, and the flood, use this 50 page product, NO PREP activity pack of printables to help children learn a set of concepts/vocabulary which is associated with this Bible/Torah verse. It also could be a no-prep substitute packet with lots of activities to keep kiddos busy and learning while you are out.
Just look at the Table Of Contents:
- Unit cover page in color
- Unit cover page in black and white
- Coloring Page for grades preK-6th
- Memory Game Cards page 1 (color)
- Memory Game Cards page 2 (color)
- Memory Game Cards page 1 (black and white)
- Memory Game Cards page 2 (black and white)
- Memory Directions for children
- Memory Mat – 8 cards (color)
- Memory Mat – 8 cards (black and white)
- Memory Mat – 10 cards (color)
- Memory Mat – 10 cards (black and white)
- Noah’s Ark Word Search in English
- Word Scramble (English)
- Word Scramble Answer Key
- Interactive Noah’s Ark flap in a small size
- Interactive Noah’s Ark flap in a large size
- Color the Nouns (people, places, and things) in English
- Sort and Write the Nouns into three columns in English
- Common or Proper Nouns in English
- Translation Page with English and Hebrew Vocabulary
- Two-sided flashcards with matching borders for students to make and study
- Cut-and-Paste Hebrew Vocabulary next to English Meanings
- Label The Picture – Cut and Paste English Vocabulary, and Glue it on the Picture
- Label The Picture – Cut and Paste English Vocabulary, and Glue it next to Hebrew words
- Label The Picture – Cut and Paste Hebrew Vocabulary, and Glue it next to English words
- Write the Words Worksheet for writing Vocabulary in English
- Write the Words Worksheet for writing Vocabulary in Hebrew
- Write the Words Dual Worksheet for writing Vocabulary in both English and
- Color the Nouns (people, places, and things) in Hebrew
- Sort and Write the Nouns into three columns in Hebrew
- Read-Translate-Draw the Hebrew vocabulary (as practice or assessment)
The first half of the product is all in English. The second half is for students who can read Hebrew, with a couple of English activities in between.
English vocabulary consists of:
Noah, ark, rainbow, Shem, Japheth, Ham, flood, Haran, covenant, dove, Canaan, ark, rain, heavens, water
Hebrew vocabulary is everything listed above, but printed in Hebrew, such as: Noach; teva; keshet, etc...
Seller's Note about various grade levels:
Only some of the activities will work with kindergarteners, like Memory, coloring, and the Word Search. All the English activities will work well with first graders and up, and those who are in Hebrew School or Sunday School or VBS, while the Hebrew activities will work well for first graders on up, if they attend Hebrew Day schools or already know how to read Hebrew.
Thanks for stopping by!
- FOLLOW my TpT store so you will find out when I have store sales and new products
- Earn credits toward other TpT purchases by rating products from your "MY PURCHASES" tab.
- To see all my store products, click on my store name- Brain-based Learning Hub.
- Let's connect on social media: Facebook & Pinterest