Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun Nobel Prize vocabulary words hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 24 hidden vocabulary words are: Alfred, Award, Candidate, Ceremony, Chemistry, Diploma, Economics, Foundation, International, Laureate, Literature, Medal, Medicine, Nobel, Nomination, Norway, Oslo, Peace, Physics, Prestige, Prize, Recognition, Stockholm, Sweden
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• December Word Search Bundle
• Barack Obama Word Search
• Famous Inventors Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
nobel prize activity, nobel activity, alfred nobel