PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product is a game where the teacher calls out a vocabulary word and the students have to be the first one to find the corresponding definition. This can be played two ways: divide the class into two teams or have students play in pairs.
1. The vocabulary list without the definitions
2. The vocabulary list with the definitions
3. How to Play instructions
4. 6 different game boards:
1. B/W words in English (teacher calls Spanish)
2. B/W words in Spanish (teacher calls English)
3. Color words in English (teacher calls Spanish)
4. Color words in Spanish (teacher calls English)
5. B/W images (teacher calls Spanish)
6. Color images (teacher calls Spanish)
The vocabulary words used are:
This activity would be great with any one of my other Halloween activities listed here:
Or the Bundle: