PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.84 MB | 7 pages
This set of 3 Emergent Reader mini-books features vocabulary just perfect for a Christmas theme! Each book is designed to be photocopied front to back to make a mini-book out of one sheet of paper! Students are able to practice a variety of French Sight Words with these fun books!
The 3 books in this set are:
1) Qui suis-je? Students need to trace the expression “Je suis” and then cut and paste the provided reindeer shape images onto the correct page of their book. Alternatively, they can draw the images.
2) Voici les lumières – Students will be practicing the expression “voici” and need to read and colour the Christmas lights accordingly.
3) Au pôle Nord - Students need to draw the given number of different things you might find at the North Pole. Picture cues are provided to assist early readers.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺