Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
C'est Noël! Amusons-nous!
- This creative and fun material is excellent to introduce and practice the vocabulary of Christmas in French.
This material contains:
1) A PDF document with:
- 17 worksheets: 5 with images and exercises about the vocabulary, 5 with activities about questions words and verbs in the present and past tenses, 4 with reading comprehensions, 1 with writing proposal, and 2 with oral proposals.
- 24 cards to play the game "J'ai ... Qui a...?". This game is excellent to practice the pronunciation of the vocabulary of Christmas in French.
2) A PowerPoint Presentation with:
- 36 slides with images of the vocabulary, hyperlinks with online activities, a Quizziz activity, and the pronunciation of the vocabulary, and directions, some Christmas expressions, and an oral activity.
3) Three PDF documents with the following materials:
- BINGO: 40 Bingo cards (20 colorful and 20 black and white) and 24 colorful word wall.
- MEMORY GAME: 96 cards (48 colorful and 48 black and white) and 24 colorful word wall.
- ASSOCIATION GAME: 96 cards (48 colorful and 48 black and white) and 24 colorful word wall.
- Christmas tree, lights, balls, and dessert, presents, Santa Claus, elf, reindeer, chimney, candles, wreath, stocking, star, sleigh, angel, bells, snowflake, snowballs, garland, nativity scene, toys, sled, snowman, and the Three Wise Men.