Looking for a new and exciting way to learn and practice arithmetic, basic facts and number families?
This Mathematics game is based on the famous word building Boggle game, however instead of using letters we are now using numbers! Students will work to see how many ways they can make a given number.
Students will love finding all the different operations to equal their 'Magic Number'.
How to play:
1. Choose a number from the number tiles (or write your own one in) and place it on the ‘Magic Number’ box.
2. Select 16 tiles at random from the numbers and signs selection board and place these on the Noggle board.
3. Use these numbers to see what sums you can make to equal the same as the ‘Magic Number’.
4. The numbers do not have to be touching. You can use more than two numbers and different signs within one operation.
5. Write the sums on the given lines and see how many different sums you can make!
**There are also recording sheets available with two different versions of how to play the game to use one board with multiple players.