Non-Fiction Book Report | PDF and Digital Formats: In this non-fiction book report, students select a topic of interest, read the book and then create an informative lesson based on information learned in their readings to share with the class. This resource contains both PDF and digital (Google Slides) format.
Check Out The Bundle - 12 Genre Book Reports
- Novel Suggestions
- Genre-Based Assignment Sheet
- Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Assessment
- PDF and Digital Formats
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom or other LMS providers
- Google Slides format for 1:1 technology classrooms
- "This is an area in language arts that needs a lot of support from teachers. Thank you for creating a resource that assists both teachers and students with this topic. Excellent product!"
- "Thank you! I have been looking for a way to do non-fiction book reports that aren't boring!"
- “Cannot wait to use this package for our up and coming book reports! Looks really organized and thorough! Thank you! :)”
- "I love all of your resources! Thank you!"
Other ELA Assignments: