This template is a great way to scaffold instruction when you are teaching students how to write a non-fiction book. By purchasing this book template, you will have the opportunity to show students all of the text features you expect them to include in their own nonfiction books. The thirty-two page template includes:
1) A cover page
2) A title page
3) A copyright page
4) A dedication/acknowledgments page
5) A table of contents
6) An example of how to set up your first chapter using text features, subheadings, pictures and captions
7) An example of how to set up your second chapter
8) A glossary
9) A bibliography
10) An index
11) An "about the author section"
12) A back cover guide/outline
I typically email this template out to my students or put it on a flashdrive for them to access. That way they can focus more on the writing aspect of the book rather than the formatting of the book.
Please rate me and "like" my store if you liked this product : )