An interesting way for students to improve Reading Comprehension skills and Textual Evidence knowledge. Here’s what’s included:
• Finding the Evidence Chart or Poster (sentence starter words)
• 4 – Non-Fiction Passages – Finding the Evidence
• 1- Fiction Short Story – Finding the evidence
• 3 – Reading Comprehension Short Stories
• 3 Sets of questions with multiple choice answers included with each Reading Comprehension Short Stories
These lessons were designed for 2nd graders but can also be used with advanced 1st graders and 3rd graders who need additional help.
Ideal for individual work, homework, or whole class activity.
Thank for viewing my product.
Pearlena Wallace, PhD