Non Fiction Reading: Pilot Afraid of Flying | Making Connections SEL Story 1 HDC
- Google Apps™
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! ⭐ Do you want everything and not have to worry about missing out?If you agree with what I say in this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff.This bundle includes every single resource in my TpT store. ⭐ 31 people have purchasedPrice $158.25Original Price $316.50Save $158.25
- 4 PRO TIPS to help students MAKE STRONGER CONNECTIONS when reading. The slideshow lesson and video go over the reading strategy. The graphic organizer works with ANY TEXT.Making Connections Reading Strategy *EaselYou get 6 articles for students to practice Making Connections. Article 005: Rosa ParksPrice $13.50Original Price $26.00Save $12.50
- My growing bundle of HIGH-INTEREST 21st CENTURY Reading Comprehension Articles: - Differentiated texts are written at four grade levels between Grades 4 to 11. - Detailed answer key helps you lead GREAT Social-Emotional Learning conversations and teach READING STRATEGIES. - Positive topics challengePrice $11.50Original Price $23.00Save $11.50
This number one US fighter pilot is terrified of flying but wanted to fly an F-16!
Psst. Tell your students that's the same plane you see in Top Gun: Maverick...
Differentiated Text: Grade 4, 6, 8, 10.
Want to see exactly what you get before you buy this product?
- Watch the PREVIEW VIDEO.
- Look at the PREVIEW PDF.
(It is a watermarked version of the entire PDF resource. Read the entire article before you buy!)
SAVE HOURS OF PREP!
- Non-fiction article is written at four reading levels: approximately Grades 4, 6, 8, and 10.
- Paragraphs are numbered to allow differentiated instruction. Students at different reading levels can do the same lesson!
- The social-emotional learning lesson focuses on how to overcome fear (STRATEGY).
- Discussion questions follow Bloom's Taxonomy: retell, understand, apply, analyze, evaluate, create.
- Detailed answer key / discussion guide with sample answers.
- BONUS answer key using the reading strategy MAKING CONNECTIONS.
This product includes the following FILE TYPES:
- PDF handouts.
- Google Docs™ / Microsoft Word™ versions to edit.
- Easel by TpT™ digital version for virtual handouts.
(Learn more about Easel by TpT on their help page.)
WARNING: This product DOES NOT INCLUDE the graphic organizer seen in the bonus answer key.
- If you would like your own copy of that reading strategy graphic organizer, please upgrade to the MAKING CONNECTIONS BUNDLE.
WANT THE NEXT ARTICLE (PDF) for FREE?
- Join the Educircles Club Newsletter!
If you have any questions, please email Mike@educircles.org or ask in the TpT Question section!