The only thing you will need to add to this pack of 6 fun and engaging activities about non-fiction text features is the non-fiction book, or text book of your choice.
Be sure to check out the Preview to see everything included.
Available in this Unit 6 highly interactive, engaging, and hands on ways to introduce and review text features.
1. Students put together a mini-book all out books (accompanying quiz)
2. Students use the non-ficition book, or text book of your choice to complete a text feature Scavenger Hunt
3. Students use the non-ficition book, or text book of your choice to play Text Feature Bingo
4. Text Feature flip up arrows ideal for interactive journals
5. Parts of a Book Puzzles and Recording Sheets perfect for reading centers and small groups
6. Students wear text feature headbands in a highly engaging whole group game Talking About Text Features
Text Features Covered in this Pack Include:
Table of Contents