**** REVISED! This resource was created for the introduction of non-fiction text features to early primary students. It includes resources for guided practice, group practice, and independent practice.
Included in this pack:
- posters for the following text features: title page, table of contents, heading, caption, photograph, keyword, glossary, index, map, label
- Find the Text Feature! A chart with a quick definition and space to fill in. Can be used with any non-fiction text. (3 pgs.)
- Feature & Purpose Cut and Paste Matchup (2 pgs.)
- Text Feature Partner Hunt (3 pgs.)
- Text Feature Matchup (2 pgs.) Match the text feature to its correct picture.
- Graphic organizers for all 10 text features. (10 pgs.) can be used with any non-fiction text.
- I can Find Text Features! One page for each text feature for students to find examples in old magazines or articles and cut and glue onto page.