Have your students travel through non-fiction text features with this passport and graphic organizers! This passport is used to help students identify and understand the purpose of the text features in non-fiction texts. All this while providing a fun format for them to learn with!
Each time you teach a skill or students learn a skill, they practice their skill through the graphic organizers. Once they finish and you know they understand they skill, they get a "sticker" for their passport! The "stickers" can be printed on plain sticker paper and cut out OR just printed on paper and the students glue them in!
Allow students to practice with non-fiction text features while finishing graphic organizers either on Google Slides or on paper! This activity would be a perfect fit for a station or independent work and allows students to work at their own pace.
Passport includes a graphic organizer, passport page and sticker for each of the following:
• Title Page
• Table of Contents
• Bullet Points
• Bold Print
• Passport with text features & explanations
• Passport stickers for each page
• 2 different Text Feature Activities
• Graphic Organizers for each text feature
• How To Use Teacher guide
• Google Slides Posters with QR codes
• Both activities available for students to use complete on Google Slides or paper copies