Help your students "unlock the text's meaning" by learning to better understand and identify non-fiction text features and text structure. By mentoring your students to preview non-fiction text features and structure, they will learn to make logical, educated predictions and questions about rigorous text.
- Guided Reading
- One-to-One Intervention
- Small Group Instruction
- Bulletin Board Displays
- Hang on mini-anchor chart stand for quick reference
This pack includes:
- 21 Colorful Posters with examples for students to reference
- 4 Reading Prediction and Reflection Activity Sheets
- Color or B&W printing options
- Tips for Previewing Non-Fiction Text
- Text Features
- Titles and Headings
- Images and Captions
- Table of Context
- Special Text
- The Glossary
- Text Structure
- Time Order
*To stay informed about my latest products,
don't forget to follow my TpT store
by clicking the green "Follow Me" button above.
*To receive credit toward any future TpT purchases
, rate and comment on all products you download! I greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps me determine products that are most beneficial to your classroom!