Are you looking for an easy to use tool that will allow students to explore the text structures and text features of any informational text. Use it as a classroom activity, a homework assignment, or a weekly to do item! Students will keep the skills learned fresh and ready, allowing them to continue to build the conceptual understanding necessary to master this benchmark! Common Core ready too!
Inside You Will Find 2 Pages of Questions Directing Students to:
• Identify the text structure of the book or article
• A space to explain how they know
• Summary writing space
• Key Facts that are new to them writing space
• "Where can you validate the information?" writing space
• Three questions to answer or ask writing space
• Write about the main idea including three supporting details
• Write about two text features-idenitfy and explain them!
All this found on a front and back page that you can use in a variety of ways!
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Thanks, Julie from The Best Days :)
Follow The Best Days on Facebook
Follow The Best Days on Instagram
Follow The Best Days at The Best Days Blog
Other Great Products You May Be Interested In
Vocabulary Types Student Notebook Pages
Main Idea, Tone and Mood, and Theme Student Notebook Pages
Authors Purpose and Point of View/Perspective Student Notes Page
Nonfiction Formative Assessments for Text Features