Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This nonfiction book uses the following nonfiction text features - Front and back covers, headings, subheadings, diagrams, photographs and captions, text boxes, cartoons, paragraphs, etc. Useful for ANY topic - Completely editable! Zip folder includes 3 file types, pdf, pptx and docx
Print and go or edit as you wish!
Printing Instructions: Print two pages per sheet double sided fold in half for an EASY to assemble three page book! This will result in the following page order...
1. Cover (Blank box)
2. About the Author (Heading with lines)
3. Introduction (Heading with lines)
4. Introduction (Lines with blank box for illustration)
5. First Section (Blank heading with lines)
6. First Section (Lines)
7. Diagram (Blank box with blank heading)
8. Second section (Blank heading with lines)
9. Second section (Lines with blank box for photograph and caption)
10. Third section (Blank heading with lines)
11. Third section (Lines)
12. Back cover (Why should you read this book? heading with lines)
Recommended text to use with this resource: Horrible Science
My children recently read Disgusting Digestion by Nick Arnold and researched their own body system to make their own nonfiction book!
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customised messages on TPT from my store!