Nonfiction Reading Crafts Bundle: Text Structure, Text Features, Summarizing
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Are you looking to switch up your reader response activities? Graphic organizers are useful go-tos, but they are sometimes not enough to continually engage all of our growing readers in reading comprehension practice. These reading crafts are a fresh, hands on and unique way students can visually sePrice $99.75Original Price $142.00Save $42.25
Are you looking to switch up your nonfiction reader response activities? These nonfiction reading crafts are a fresh, engaging and unique way students can visually see each nonfiction reading strategy and skill broken down. This, of course, will help students towards the ultimate goal of improving their reading comprehension of informational texts.
These activities require little to no prep, and the only materials needed are just scissors and glue (metal fasteners are needed for the fan crafts, word rings needed for the “key details” ring craft).
5 NONFICTION CRAFT SETS INCLUDED:
(Click on the individual product titles below to view each in more detail)
- Set 1: Nonfiction Text Features
- Set 2: Summarizing
- Set 3: Facts & Key Details
- Set 4: Nonfiction Reading Skills & Strategies
- Set 5: Nonfiction Text Structures
3 CUMULATIVE NONFICTION READING CRAFTS
These crafts allow students to practice multiple skills at a time from the sets above.