Retelling- Did You Know Sheets
- Students get very enthusiastic while reading nonfiction facts and feel that they just have to share.
- Students record the fact on a strip during reading and then share after independent reading time is over.
- Create a bulletin board for the strips so students can post and the rest of the class can read.
- Recording facts on these strips motivates students to read more and more nonfiction (even the girls).
- Strips can also be taken home to share with the family.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies. :)