This summer, you will read at least one nonfiction book. You must choose your book from the list on pages 3-4.
When you finish reading the book, create a slide show using Google Slides to present what you’ve learned and what you want to teach from the book. It will be your first English class grade when you return to school. We’ll present in the first week of school, so be !
· Interesting information about the author
· Descriptions of characters, locations, time periods, etc.
· Major conflicts
· Interesting statistics, academic studies, discoveries, ideas, etc.
· What you learned from the book
· New vocabulary that you learned
· How you’ve changed your views or what you disagreed with
· Would you recommend the book? Why or why not?
· Any other information you find valuable
Questions you have for the author
EARN SOME CREDITS!
• Log in to your TPT account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Then select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback! I'd really appreciate it!