This Nonfiction Text Feature bundle is designed to teach students the various text features included in informational text in a way that will keep them engaged. 23 text features are included.
This Common Core bundle contains a wide variety of activities, including:
1. a 120-slide PowerPoint
2. a 6-page matching PowerPoint Companion Handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
3. a Text Features Craftivity
4. 24 Task Cards
5. 24 Boom cards (These are the same cards as the task cards listed in #4; they are simply available in a digital format.)
6. 23 Posters and a matching worksheet
7. a Nonfiction Text Features Scavenger Hunt Foldable
8. a Memory Game
9. a 3-page Assessment (This is available in both digital and printable format.)
10. a scavenger hunt page
As an added bonus, I created 6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
The nonfiction text features include:
→ Title page
→ Table of Contents
→ Guide Words
→ Bold Words
→ Words in Italics
→ Bullet Points
→ Text box
→ Charts and Graphs
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
These are the products included in this BUNDLE. Just click below to take a closer look at any of the products:
Nonfiction Text Feature PowerPoint with a companion handout!
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!