Nonfiction Text Features - Help your students meet the CCSS for information text with this activity pack.
What is included:
• Set of 20 nonfiction text features posters.
• 2 assessment worksheets. Each one reviews 10 different text features.
• 2 nonfiction text feature scavenger hunts that can be used with any nonfiction book
• 9 Graphic organizers/worksheets about the text features. These can be completed with any nonfiction book.
• Text features sort - students will match text feature examples of its name and definition. There are 12 text features reviewed in this sort.
List of text feature posters
table of contents
types of print
charts and graphs
insets and sidebars
• Author's Purpose Activity Bundle
• ELA Task Card Bundle - 344 Cards
• Genre Task Cards
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest