These puzzles are a fun, interactive nonfiction text features activity that are great to use as part of a reading center, in guided reading groups, an early finisher activity, or as independent practice!
These 16 nonfiction text features terms, student-friendly definitions, and images can also be found as part of the Nonfiction Word Wall
and are described in more detail in the Nonfiction Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets
• table of contents
• bold print
- Also Includes different sized labels for storage containers or envelopes!
More Reading and Writing Resources:
• Reading Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets
• Reading and Writing Visuals MegaBundle
• Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers
• Nonfiction Text Features Gallery Walk