This bundle includes five documents that can be printed and used along with nonfiction text to help students identify and use nonfiction text features appropriately.
The five documents are:
1. Nonfiction Text Summary: Complete with directions, a graphic organizer and summary section, meant for smaller article or section of three paragraphs
2. Nonfiction Text Features Main Idea organizational chart and summary page (meant for a longer article or section)
3. Nonfiction Text Features graphic organizer and summary focusing on figures, pictures, graphs, or charts
4. Nonfiction Text Features graphic organizer for all features (Keywords, Illustrations/Photographs, Headings/Subheadings, Captions, Diagrams/Charts, Glossary)
*I use this one a lot in Guided Reading groups!*
5. Nonfiction Text Features Scavenger Hunt with wrap-up questions
These documents work great reading Time For Kids, Book Club (Guided Reading) books, articles, or any other informational text. It's easy to use for any subject!