Are you looking for some highly engaging and fun resources to help your students learn how to identify and understand nonfiction text features? This bundle of reading resources includes reading passages, reading task cards, response activities and more that you can use to teach your nonfiction text feature unit.
- Nonfiction Text Features Small Group Lesson Plans and Passages - Includes 10 small group lesson plan sets complete with lesson plan, reading passage, strategy card, comprehension questions, and graphic organizers - everything you need to teach an effective small group lesson.
- Nonfiction Text Features Reading Task Cards - Includes 20 reading task cards. Each task card is short (just a half a page) and includes graphic organizers and comprehension questions as part of the response options.
- Differentiated Reading Passages for Nonfiction Text Features - Each text included in this set is written at three different reading levels so regardless of the grade you are teaching, you can give your students the level that will best meet their instructional needs. This way you can be confident they can read the text and really focus on the comprehension skill you want them to practice... in this case, understanding nonfiction text features.
- Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions - Get 10 reading passages that are aligned to the skill of understanding text features. Each passage also has a response template with a graphic organizer and comprehension questions. This is a great set for homework, independent practice or even to use as an assessment.
- Picture of the Day to Understand Nonfiction Text Features - Get 10 pictures that include prompts to help students understand text features. Students will get practice "reading the picture" which will give them confidence in their ability to apply this reading skill to their independent reading as well.
- Nonfiction Text Features Reading Response Activities - These fun and engaging response activities, question stems, worksheets, and choice boards are exactly what you wed to help your students learn to understand text features in nonfiction text.
*Click on each resource to preview what's included.
**All of these resources are included in The Stellar Teacher Reading Membership.
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.